Investments in the CUNY will strengthen our economy and increase economic mobility for low income New Yorkers and people of color while targeting investment to the communities most harmed by COVID.
- NYS Assembly Higher Education Committee Hearing on the Impact of COVID-19 on the Future of Higher Education, November 30.
New Deal for CUNY:
- 1/18/22: PSC Statement on the NYS Executive Budget
- 1/18/22: Labor Leaders Urge Governor Hochul to Fund a New Deal for CUNY
- 1/05/22: PSC Statement on Governor Hochul's State of the State Address
- 12/11/21: Elected Officials, Students, Unions, Groups March in Queens For A New Deal for CUNY
- 10/25/21: Faculty, Staff & Students Rally in Support of Increased CUNY Funding
- 10/18/21: PSC Members Testify Before the Board of Trustees
- 10/13/21: CUNY's University Budget Request
- 10/05/21: Lawmakers, CUNY Rising Alliance Call On CUNY To Address Staffing & COVID Safety With Stimulus Funds; Urge Albany and City Hall to Fund the New Deal for CUNY