We hope you are all well.
PSC staff and officers are now working remotely to help slow the spread of the pandemic virus COVID-19 and safeguard the health of our employees and members. The office at 61 Broadway will be closed until public health experts indicate a reduced need for social distancing measures.
But the union is still here for you! Contract enforcement staff, grievance officers and all other PSC departments are available during regular business hours via email and phone. In this time of uncertainty and unprecedented changes to our working conditions, the union will not waver in its commitment to protecting the rights and the health of the faculty and staff we represent. And we will continue to stand in solidarity with CUNY students.
Please take good care of yourselves, and take care of each other. That’s what unions do.
- Update on “Recalibration Period," 3/26
- New definition of "essential personnel," 3/23
- What to do if you are asked to report to work on campus, 3/18
- News Release: Faculty Union Calls on CUNY To Close Campus Buildings and Libraries, Shift to Working Remotely, 3/18
- CUNY refuses PSC demand; PSC fights back, 3/17