Professional Staff Congress | 61 Broadway, 15th Floor, NYC 10006 | 212-354-1252 |212-PSC-CUNY | email@example.com | AFT Local #2334
Rights Under CUNY Policy
Many CUNY policies affect your terms and conditions of employment, and the union has the ability to enforce your rights under these policies. The following policies are administered by CUNY's Office of Human Resources Management:
- Affirmative Action
- Policy Against Non-Discrimination and Sexual Harassment
- Family and Medical Leave Policy
- Disability Accommodation Procedures
- Time Off for Religious Observance
- Policy on Multiple Positions
For more CUNY policies under the Office of Human Resources Management, click here.
Recent PSC negotiations have resulted in the following policies:
- Paid Parental Leave Policy
- Dedicated Sick Leave Program
- Settlement Agreement Between PSC and CUNY Re: Substitutes
If any of your rights have been violated under these policies, contact a contract enforcer.