Professional Staff Congress | 61 Broadway, 15th Floor, NYC 10006 | 212-354-1252 |212-PSC-CUNY | email@example.com | AFT Local #2334
From the AFT
AFT + Member Benefits
555 New Jersey Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20001
Phone: 1/800/238-1133 ext. 8643
The PSC is Local 2334 of the American Federation of Teachers (AFT).
· AFT + Credit Card: Union-endorsed card for AFT members with no annual fee, low rate balance transfers, and fraud protection. Apply online at www.aftcard.com, or call 800/522-4000. Secured card available to help rebuild credit. Call 800/651-5108 to apply for a secured card.
· Magazine Subscriptions: Deep discounts on a variety of magazines. Call 1/800/729-6247 or order online: www.buymags.com/AFT.
· Flowers: Receive a 20% union member discount and additional savings for online orders. Call 888/667-7779 or visit www.unionplus.org/flowers.
· Mortgage: Make buying and refinancing your home easier and more affordable than ever. Call 800/981-3798 or visit www.chase.com/aftmortgage.
· Resort Condominium Savings: Extra Holidays offer AFT members 20% off at one-, two- and three-bedroom suites at 70 resort destinations throughout the U.S., Virgin Islands and Hawaii. Visit www.aft.org/extraholidays or call 877-670-7088, #4 (AFT code: 8000000297).
· Global and Domestic Vacation Rentals: Endless Vacation Rentals offers AFT members 25% off vacation rentals in the U.S. and in more than 100 other countries. Visit www.EVRentals.com/AFT or call 877-782-9387 (AFT code: 20952).
· AT&T Wireless Discount: Discounts of 15% off AT&T wireless plans. AT&T is the only unionized wireless company. Call 800/897-7046 or www.unionplus.org/att. FAN#3508840
· Lifetime Screening: Preventative health screenings at a discount not available to the public. Members and their families can be screened with painless, non-invasive, advanced ultrasound technology for stroke, vascular disease, diabetes and other diseases in the convenience and comfort of their own community. Call 800/683-4066 or visit www.lifelinescreening.com/aft.