Professional Staff Congress | 61 Broadway, 15th Floor, NYC 10006 | 212-354-1252 |212-PSC-CUNY | email@example.com | AFT Local #2334
From the AFT
AFT + Member Benefits
555 New Jersey Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20001
Phone: 1/800/238-1133 ext. 8643
The PSC is Local 2334 of the American Federation of Teachers (AFT).
· AFT + Credit Card: Union-endorsed card for AFT members with no annual fee, competitive interest rates and fraud protection, and fraud protection. Apply online at www.aftcard.com, or call 800/522-4000.
· Magazine Subscriptions: Deep discounts on a variety of magazines. Call 1/800/729-6247 or order online: www.buymags.com/AFT.
· Flowers: Receive a 20% union member discount and additional savings for online orders. Call 888/667-7779 or visit www.unionplus.org/flowers.
· Mortgage: Make buying and refinancing your home easier and more affordable than ever. Call 1/800/848/6466 or visit www.unionplus.org/AFT mortgage. Now with Wells Fargo
· AT&T Wireless Discount: Discounts of 15% off AT&T wireless plans. AT&T is the only unionized wireless company. Visit www.unionplus.org/AFTATT. FAN#3508840
· Lifetime Screening: Preventative health screenings at a discount not available to the public. Members and their families can be screened with painless, non-invasive, advanced ultrasound technology for stroke, vascular disease, diabetes and other diseases in the convenience and comfort of their own community. Call 888/683-4066 or visit www.lifelinescreening.com/aft.
· Auto Buying: www.unionplus.org/autobuying.
Buying a car, whether new or used, can be stressful and time-consuming. The AFT + Auto Buying program brings you two programs to help save money and keep you on the road:
TruCar: This service allows members to receive pre-negotiated, best-marketing pricing on new and used cars and trucks without having to negotiate with the dealer.
Hertz Rent2Buy: For those who really want to know how a car performs on the road before buying. Hertz Rental Company offers union members a three-day test rental, at a special daily rate, on older fleet cars Hertz is retiring.