A G E N D A
Iris DeLutro, PSC Vice President, Cross Campus Units/Andrea Vásquez, HEO chapter chair:
• Contract News: What’s happening thus far and what can we do to win our next round of demands for all PSC members in cross campus units?
(For HEOs, discuss implementation of new HEO provisions in last contract.
See Clarion article on organizing and implementation of contract provisions:
• Albany and the City and State Budgets: Discussion of the PSC’s legislative work and its role in building our union’s power.
• Chapter Reports from Albert Sherman, CLT chapter chair, Julio Caragiulo, Central Office and Andrea Vásquez, HEO chapter chair
• Discuss local issues on your campus, membership drive, and more,
• For HEOs, election to fill vacated HEO alternate delegate positions,
G U E S T: Mike Fabricant, PSC First Vice-President and Legislative Director