New York City’s Future Needs CUNY and CUNY Needs NYC
Investing $62.6 million in new operating funds for CUNY will promote racial equality, boost the economy and ensure safer communities in the future.
PSC's FY2023 City Budget Platform:
- $20 Million: ASAP for All.
- $14.6 Million: Replace Lost Full-Time Faculty
- $10 Million: Mental Health Counselors
- $2 Million: Increase Graduation Rates by Funding Remediation
- $5 Million: Expand Intensive English-Language Instruction
- $4 Million Expand Childcare Centers
- $7 Million: Revise Support for Senior Colleges
- $33.5 Million: Capital Budget