Professional Staff Congress | 61 Broadway, 15th Floor, NYC 10006 | 212-354-1252 |212-PSC-CUNY | email@example.com | AFT Local #2334
From the Education Affiliates Federal Credit Union
Education Affiliates Federal Credit Union
25 West 43rd Street, Room 311, New York, NY 10036
Credit Union Hours: Monday through Friday:
In Person: 9:00 am. to 3:30 pm.
By Phone: 8:30 am. to 3:30 pm.
The Education Affiliates Federal Credit Union offers instructional staff members a wide range of banking services. A not-for-profit organization owned entirely by its members, it provides the following advantages:
· High Interest on Savings
· Direct Payment/Payroll Deduction: It's safe, it's easier and it gives you more control.
· Remote Deposit Use your smart phone to make a deposit and save time and travel.
· CDs and IRA Accounts at favorable rates.
· Loans: Among several types available are secured passbook loans, unsecured loans, new car loans, education loans, home improvement loans, home equity loans, bridge loans and mortgages at competitive rates.
· Insurance: All accounts and eligible borrowers are insured - - at no extra cost - - up to the maximum allowed by the National Credit Union Administration, an agency of the U.S. Government.
· Share Drafts (Checking): Checking with no monthly service charge, no minimum balance required and overdraft protection.
· Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) Cards: Many available locations nationwide with no surcharge fees.
· Audio Response: Account information by phone, 24 hours, 7 days a week by calling 212/944-5931 or 212/944-6070.
· Automated Clearing House: Electronic transfers may be made to and from the Education Affiliates Federal Credit Union and other financial institutions for the purpose of paying off loans or transferring to and from savings and/or checking. Electronic salary transfers are now available.
· VISA: Credit card with no annual fee, low rates and reward points.
· Home Banking. Through your computer you have access to your account 24 hours a day.
· Free Online Bill-Payer Service.