NYSUT Member Benefits Trust:
800 Troy-Schenectady Road, Latham, NY 12110-2455
NYSUT Member Benefits endorses a variety of benefits and services, and many are available through payroll and pension deduction. Some of these benefits include:
- Personal Property Liability Insurance: Auto, homeowners, renters, boat-owners, umbrella policies and more. Various discounts are available.
- WrapPlanII Flexible Premium Adjustable Life Insurance: This universal life insurance “wraps” around any term life insurance you have to offset any decreases or termination of coverage.
- Financial Counseling Program: Objective, unbiased advice from certified financial planners and registered investment advisors who do not sell any insurance or investment products, and other useful benefits are included.
- Legal Service Plan: This plan provides advice and consultation with an attorney at discounted rates. Plan attorneys are located throughout the continental U.S. Optional Elder Law and Business Protection riders can be added.
- Term Life Insurance: Members and spouses under age 65 may apply for up to $1 million in coverage. Those between ages of 65 and 84 may apply for up to $30,000 in coverage, depending on age at issue.
- Discounts: To access the Member Benefits special pricing for the following programs, visit www.memberbenefits.nysut.org and use the links provided:
VPI Pet Insurance; Wyndham Hotels & Endless vacation Rentals; EPIC Hearing Service Plan; Powell's Books, OfficeMax Customer Perks; Bose; Equifax Credit Watch Gold; Working Advantage (discount tickets); Philips Lifeline Medical Alert Service; car rentals from Alamo, Avis, Budget, Enterprise, Hertz and National and truck rentals from Budget Truck Rental; 1800Flowers.com; Propane US.
- Level Term Life Insurance: Depending on age, members and spouses may apply for 10-, 15- or 20-year level benefit insurance. Up to $1 million in coverage; must be under age 65 to apply.
- Peoples’ Symphony Concerts: Bringing Great Music at Affordable Prices to New Yorkers for 115 Years. Show your NY State United Teachers Card (NYSUT) at the door and receive up to 2 single tickets for only $10 each. Click here for a list of 2014-15 concerts.
For information about these and other programs or about contractual endorsements arrangements with providers of endorsed programs, please contact NYSUT Member Benefits.
Agency fee payers to NYSUT are eligible to participate in NYSUT Member Benefits endorsed program.