Sixteen chapters are scheduled for election in April 2016. Up for election are Chapter Officers, Delegates and Alternates to the PSC Delegate Assembly and PSC-CUNY Welfare Fund Advisory Council. The Term of Office is 3 Years. To vote, one must be a member of the chapter as of December 1, 2016.
1. Deadline for filling Declarations of Candidacy will be January 6, 2016. Download the Declaration of Candidacy form.
2. Pre-printed Nominating petitions will be available upon request from the PSC office on
February 1, 2016.
3. Fully completed nominating petitions must be received at the PSC office, 61
Broadway – Ste. 1500, New York, N.Y. 10006, by 5:00 pm, March 2, 2016.
4. Ballots will be mailed to members’ home addresses on April 1, 2016.
5. Ballots will be counted April 29, 2016.
For a list of chapters up for election, more details and the official election notice, click here.